Thursday, January 14, 2016

Baby Bunso is Coming

It's been years. I have almost forgotten that I have this blog for my son, Simoun. Now, it's for my Baby Bunso. Simoun is now an amazing toddler.

Having Bunso inside me has never been easy. I have experienced pregnancy anew. Those which did not occur during Simoun's time surprised me BIG TIME!

Anyway, the good thing is that Bunso is coming out soon, more or less one month. 

Although my last ultrasound result indicated that Bunso is a girl, I am still excited to find out if she really is.

Unfortunately, I haven't done a thorough preparation of the stuff that she will be needing. 
" I apologize my little one. I have been busy with attending to your Kuya Simoun's health."

At least, I have thought of some names for Bunso. So far, we have SHANNEN DAY as her tentative name. Shannen means "possessor of wisdom" and Day means "light and hope." 

This is all for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment