Monday, March 25, 2013

Mommy, Which Nappy?

I am not only a mom, but also a homemaker. As such, knowing the best at the same time the most cost-saving product is my task.In short, being economical is part of being a good mom to my baby.

Since baby was born, we have tried Huggies New Born, Pampers New Baby, Pampers Comfort and EQ Dry. Well, as you may notice, I am experimenting. I heard that it is good for me to try which works best for my baby.

I don't have leak problems when I used any of those I mentioned except of course with Pampers Comfort, the cheapest @ Php 6.25/pc. Why use it? When it's time to change baby's nappy but I expect that baby will poop anytime, Pampers Comfort is the best.

So far, diaper rash is not a problem and I am not expecting it to be one. This is the reason why I do not use no-name diapers.

Anyway, so far, I am still undecided which one is the best. To those experienced moms out there, your suggestions are welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment