Thursday, January 10, 2013

Baby is Coming.

I do write but not really a writer. I just write to express myself, something that I am not really good at. But the ultimate reason why I made this blog is I love my baby.

Guided by my love, I am glad to enter the realm of motherhood. Others make it sound appealing. Some give some warnings. Some compare it to a roller-coaster ride. Whatever it is for me, one thing I know is that each child is unique and the same thing goes with pregnancy. I welcome comments, but please do not lecture me based solely on your own experience. However, feel free to share your own adventure and misadventure.

With all the tips and advice around, perhaps, this blog will reassure me that I am trying to be the best mom I could possibly be. Somehow, this will keep my sanity as I go through most-traveled yet the most mysterious road of motherhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment