Friday, January 11, 2013

Those Two Lines

Though I was already delayed which was very unusual, I was hesitant to use a pregnancy test kit. Why?

First, I haven't seen one. Second, I don't know how to use it. Third, I've heard stories of false alarm. Forth, I might disappoint my ultra-excited hubby. Fifth... Sixth...

To make the story short, my hubby bought one. Well, I think, it is costly. I wanted to return and just wait until I see a growing watermelon in my tummy. hahaha... Anyway, for first timers, just follow the guide on how to use it. I was able to figure it out, so I believe, you will too.

When I showed the result to my hubby,  his reaction was so memorable. He didn't know if he will shout, laugh, or whatever. He took a picture of the proof. For the record, it was on June 28, 2012.



At that time, all I want is to make him happy. And I knew I succeeded. 

This was the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment