Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Beauty Secret Revealed

I have heard that "the best father is one who loves his wife." I am not sure if my hubby has heard of it before or he is guided by pure father's instinct.

When it comes to having a baby, it's always the mother who is in the spotlight. That is why I thought of showing my gratitude to my very loving and caring husband, my Asawa Ko.

When I got pregnant, almost everyone guessed, we will have a princess. "You are blooming. You will have a girl;" "Hiyang ka magbuntis. Siguro, babae yan;" and "Pustahan tayo. Babae yan!" are just some of my frequently-heard statements.

So, when we finally found out our baby's gender, everyone was surprised.

As for me, the reason why I look pleasant is that my happiness radiates. I have been well-taken-cared of. I always feel that I am loved and that I could not find anyone who could love me and my baby as much as my hubby. He makes me feel that he has loved me more although I am huge. I assured me that I am still sexy in his eyes though he could hardly carry me. He watches my diet. He monitors my vitamin-intake. He prepares my milk. When he's home, he pampers me. He makes me smile. If he could do everything, we would, just for me. Most of all, he has been very patient.

I can't imagine being pregnant without him.  Who is going to help me rub those difficult-to-reach parts when bathing? Who is going to help me dress up? Who will bring me "pasalubong?" Who will tell the jeepney driver or a passenger not to smoke because I am pregnant? Indeed, things become easier because he is around.
Not even a bad hair day can make me look ugly.

I love you, Asawa Ko. Thank you for making me beautiful.






No comments:

Post a Comment