Tuesday, January 29, 2013

For the Books

Usually, when I go malling alone, which is very common, you can find me either at the home section of the department store or in any bookstore.

If I have money, I don't go home without any book. You may call it addiction. This could be the reason why others think I love reading. Until now, I am not sure of that though. In fact, I have tons of unread books.

Now, let's go to the story.

I had a chance of bonding with my sister, Len, after Christmas. While waiting for her in Cubao, I visited National Bookstore. Though I wasn't sure if I had extra for books, I went straight to the Law books section. I was glad that I did not find any book I need in school. Law books cost an arm, a leg and you may include my neck. haha..

At the bargain section, I found "Who Moved My Cheese." Knowing it is a perfect book for someone, I bought it. Then, I found some irresistible books. I bought only two (2). Imagine me, closing my eyes while paying. Here, 

Forty to 50% off then, less my Laking National points means savings.


Oh! I just love them. I finished the small one right away and I have read the first few chapters of Babytalk book.

This new chapter in my life is truly a wonderful learning experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment